Mohawks Rock

Humor (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In my pants!

Silly game. The rules are you name the song you're currently listening to and finish with in my pants. The results are usually worth a laug…

Started by Joey

151 May 11, 2014
Reply by Syras

Forum Game - Ruined Wish

Figured I'd try starting up a forum game."Ruined Wish" is a light-hearted game about granting the post above's you wish... but not exactly…

Started by Jae

313 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by DantheHawkMan

Drunk stories

Hey Everybody! Feel free to share your favourite drunk stories with each other, I'm sure everybody had several funny boozed moments in the…

Started by Luca

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by Luca

Forum Game - You've been BANNED!

I reckon it's about time for another forum game!"You've been BANNED!" is a light-hearted game about "banning" the person above you for what…

Started by Jae

7 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by DantheHawkMan

weirdest insult?

ok recently at school some people started a rumor that im a rapist haha im not cool with rape but i think thats funny haha Whats some of th…

Started by rigamortis cat

31 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Kaast.

Your Favorite Top Ramen recipies Please!!!!!

I eat an incomprehensible amount of top ramen, and after awhile just using the flavor packets gets really boring (I am actually eating dinn…

Started by Makayla

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Kliptrip

When people STARE!

Well im sure that most of you here have had this before...Going out in public minding ur own fuckin business and when u look there either a…

Started by Lucerito

20 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Walk South

Gotta broken TV.. best way to destroy it?

My TV finally stopped working after having it for years.. it's pretty fucking huge and old style so seriously heavy but I want to destroy i…

Started by Alextreme

11 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Kobalos

The unexpected.

Ever had a moment where you just caught someone by surprise with an action or by what you said?   Those glorious moment when you just leave…

Started by Brian "B Rotten'

6 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Vox-mercy

Smash Your Face On The Keys And Post The Result

1. Look At Keyboard 2. Raise Head 3. Lower Head Onto Keyboard With A Bit Of Force 4. Post The Results no forum is complete without this th…

Started by Alex "Stinky" Ng

71 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by ★CUNT★

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
21 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service