Mohawks Rock

Music, Media, Entertainment (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you REALLY think about Misfits?

I'm going to see Misfits tomorrow with a buddy that has NEVER seen them perform. Now back in the day, I remember the shows being fuckin' cr…

Started by Nekro Ghoulie

16 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

DAMN U MISFITS!!!!

so, i went to the venue of scottsdale website this morning to check out when the show starts tonight. 8pm, fantastic! i just went back ther…

Started by Nick Vicious

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by courtney

'Clean' Radio Humor (Canadian and Scandanavian-American)

I listen to a couple of very humorous radio humor programs - 'The Vinyl Cafe' (CBC Radio) and 'The Prarie Home Companion' (NPR - US). Both…

Started by Bob

0 Nov 18, 2008

Punkrock parrot :D

http://partylife.lv/video.php?subaction=showfull&id=1226781308&archive=&cnshow=news&start_from=&ucat=7&; whahahaha…

Started by kocii

0 Nov 17, 2008

Band Names...

Can you guys think of cool band names for people who are looking to make a band and have no names! be a HERO! most bands are looked at by…

Started by Felix

13 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Kobalos

ACID BATH!!!!

So me and a fellow rocker decided to each make a forum about acid bath, to get more people to listen to them! cause they are fucking amazin…

Started by LadyX

4 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

People in NYC

Ok...so I have been invited to play at ABC No Rio on Valentines Day 2009 as part of the first ever noise show matinee to happen there. The…

Started by Sonic Architect

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Erika Hysterica

Help to win a bet?

I have a bet with a friend that I can get more views on youtube. If I don't win I'm being forced to shave off my hair, which I'm willing to…

Started by Lexie.

0 Nov 9, 2008

Horrorcore Anyone?

I know that pretty much everybody on this site (including me) is into Punk Rock but is anybody into Horrorcore? I'm talking the wicked shit…

Started by Juggalo MaggotFace

14 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by psykospike

Scary Movies!

with halloween right around the corner, i thought it would be interesting to see what ppls favorite scary/horror/halloween type movies were…

Started by Nick Vicious

33 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Z

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service