Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For you London punks out there

So My husband and I are venturing to London,England september 7th, we are both super excited! If anyone on here is from London or near Lond…

Started by Gabby Disaster

0 Aug 27, 2012

Florida

In Florida on vacation got boat for a few hours tomorrow just south of fort Myers if anyone wants to hang and drink today/tomorrow let me k…

Started by Bryan

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bryan

MOHAWK STYLING

Okay, so I have a 8 1/2 inch mohawk, i use got2b hairspray and a small bit of homemade hairglue. when i go outside in mornings with it or i…

Started by jordan keefer

0 Aug 22, 2012

Mohawks Rock Reunion.

Not really. http://occupycityrail.tumblr.com/ That's my new blog, follow it if you're feeling nostalgic!

Started by Segadoway

0 Aug 8, 2012

need help finding a job

hey ive been trying to find a job for a while and no one will hire me in my small town. anybody know a place in edmonton south-common that…

Started by joshua kornel

4 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Toker

FUCK CRASS!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading this I think you might throw all your Crass albums away. Please pass this on to others. 2 days ago, Mediafire advised Anarch…

Started by Sick Boy

9 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by AussieAlex

how did you deal with people making fun of you cause you have a mohawk

When I had mine a couple months back igot made fun of at school cause I had one so I cut it off which was the worst thing I did. I was afra…

Started by steven Burke

30 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by SuzAnimal O Sullivan

What kind of piercings or tattoos do you have?

Ive got my septum, tongue, nipples and dick pierced. I have a tattoo across my shoulders and back that says "those who cannot remember the…

Started by Joey Simes

41 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Boneshotep

Mohawk questions

1) Do you even worry about putting your hair into a mohawk if you are not even leaving the house? 2) Do you ever just go to sleep with the…

Started by Punk is Freedom

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Boneshotep

How to stop feeling suicidal

Lets face it at one point or another in all our lives we've all felt suicidal. Well I'm feeling that way now and I was wondering how to dea…

Started by Tiarra Brianne Green

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Vox-mercy

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service