Mohawks Rock

Drunken Punk's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"no they killed him specifically because of how he looked and the colour of his skin…"

Drunken Punk replied May 27, 2011 to they should give him a medal not a prison sentence

20 Jul 14, 2011

"fine mate if thats what you think fine but look at what their doing to the world spe…"

Drunken Punk replied May 27, 2011 to they should give him a medal not a prison sentence

20 Jul 14, 2011

"right so you agree with them do you no im guessing you dont that makes you also just…"

20 Jul 14, 2011

"if you read the whole article he also most probably shot him for the abuse he was re…"

Drunken Punk replied May 26, 2011 to they should give him a medal not a prison sentence

20 Jul 14, 2011

"dental floss is defo the way forwards i use it on all my stuff and i machine wash em…"

Drunken Punk replied May 7, 2011 to are there any differences between dental tape and dental floss?

11 May 7, 2011
Reply by Phado

"schnauzers are the best i also have two woop  "

Drunken Punk replied Apr 30, 2011 to What kind of attention does your mohawk attract?

174 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Solitude

"yer we get treated like scum literally the general public unless they are tourist do…"

Drunken Punk replied Apr 27, 2011 to Man was left to die from swine flu after 'medics assumed he was a junkie'

23 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by meepymoof

"or if your not stupid no one gives a flying fuck just wear what you want i have red…"

Drunken Punk replied Apr 19, 2011 to Colored Laces

73 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Jason Unruhe

"just let it rest like a couple of days during the week instead of always having it u…"

Drunken Punk replied Apr 19, 2011 to My hawks slowwly falling aparttt need help broseffs!

26 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by CorpseQueen

"lol shup conor u big floopy mop head or il make u stand in bins again lol wen u comi…"

Drunken Punk replied Mar 29, 2011 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5