Mohawks Rock

Walker Skank's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, us Canadians, we don't work 40 hour weeks in shithole factories toiling all da…"

Walker Skank replied Apr 5, 2011 to Working class?

18 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Joey

"I know what you mean, my first mohawk got itself into a rectangle shape after about…"

Walker Skank replied Apr 5, 2011 to tips in making mohawks grow longer?

8 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Walker Skank

"dont even worry about trimming split ends? Who cares if the ends are split? The punk…"

Walker Skank replied Apr 3, 2011 to tips in making mohawks grow longer?

8 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Walker Skank

"For mohawk length, what I use , that I think absolutely works the best, is time."

Walker Skank replied Apr 3, 2011 to tips in making mohawks grow longer?

8 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Walker Skank

"(On Liberty Spikes) Do they all have to be the same size? Oh yes ma'am. You see, if…"

Walker Skank replied Mar 31, 2011 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"OK! Some positivity! Watching the Colbert Report the other night, and he addressed C…"

Walker Skank replied Mar 31, 2011 to Canadian "forces" stickin their dicks where they don't belong

11 May 25, 2011
Reply by Tank

"UPDATE - So this update is almost unrelated to the Libyan conflict, but is still rel…"

Walker Skank replied Mar 29, 2011 to Canadian "forces" stickin their dicks where they don't belong

11 May 25, 2011
Reply by Tank

"It's not even so much that I want to "let the bastards duke it out", I just can't be…"

Walker Skank replied Mar 26, 2011 to Canadian "forces" stickin their dicks where they don't belong

11 May 25, 2011
Reply by Tank

"update - March 23rd .  Canadian jets returned to from their first offensive mission…"

Walker Skank replied Mar 23, 2011 to Canadian "forces" stickin their dicks where they don't belong

11 May 25, 2011
Reply by Tank

"It's a moral dilemna, it's hard to sit back and watch another civil war unfold. Clea…"

Walker Skank replied Mar 22, 2011 to Canadian "forces" stickin their dicks where they don't belong

11 May 25, 2011
Reply by Tank

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5