Mohawks Rock

Christopher Scum's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Megan Noel Come on! Don't disrespect older Punks. I'm in my 30s myself! We pathed th…"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 8, 2011 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"Boy I said a mouthful thar Huh!"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 7, 2011 to can anybody tell me about "occupy wallstreet"?

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by dcyting

" How is what I stated Extreme. We've been lied to, stolen from, people put out of bu…"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 7, 2011 to can anybody tell me about "occupy wallstreet"?

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by dcyting

" What's to tell, the middle Class and poor are sick and tired of the super Rich and…"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 4, 2011 to can anybody tell me about "occupy wallstreet"?

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by dcyting

"   When I had a Red hawk (actually more of an ugly orange) but I was riding a Bus an…"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 4, 2011 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"All the money is given to the Government. Then spread out to their corporate buddies…"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 3, 2011 to What do you think about the "occupy wallstreet" protests?

43 May 27, 2012
Reply by GB

"You ever come to Knoxville, TN? If ever you have to work here for any amount of time…"

Christopher Scum replied Nov 3, 2011 to What do you think about the "occupy wallstreet" protests?

43 May 27, 2012
Reply by GB

" I like North Carolina. We played there several times, Ashville, Charlston.etc. Plus…"

43 May 27, 2012
Reply by GB

"I disagree, everyone's opinion means something. Even the idiots that wanna throw Bot…"

Christopher Scum replied Oct 20, 2011 to What do you think about the "occupy wallstreet" protests?

43 May 27, 2012
Reply by GB

" If only we could all come together on this. Lower class, Middle class, even upper m…"

Christopher Scum replied Oct 19, 2011 to What do you think about the "occupy wallstreet" protests?

43 May 27, 2012
Reply by GB

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5