Mohawks Rock

Peter Epperson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah dont worry i just love to bust peoples balls when it comes to this kind of stuf…"

Peter Epperson replied Feb 27, 2010 to punk and mohawks seems to be turning into something 'fashionable'

57 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Larzz Smith

"thank you for not having an absolutly retarded comment (make reference to jubjubs co…"

Peter Epperson replied Feb 26, 2010 to punk and mohawks seems to be turning into something 'fashionable'

57 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Larzz Smith

"First off any one on this site cannot say they havnt shopped at hot topic...if you d…"

Peter Epperson replied Feb 26, 2010 to punk and mohawks seems to be turning into something 'fashionable'

57 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Larzz Smith

"wow.....since when did this become emosrock.com? "I just learned to not care what t…"

57 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Larzz Smith

"well if your not offended then dont be I dont honestly care whether or not i hurt yo…"

Peter Epperson replied Feb 13, 2010 to Would it be worth it for me to get a mohawk?

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by terror

"who cares about grammer you cant even stand your mohawk up right without looking lik…"

Peter Epperson replied Feb 9, 2010 to Would it be worth it for me to get a mohawk?

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by terror

"do it but cut your hair shorter for a starter mohawk trust me 1 foot of mohawk is ha…"

Peter Epperson replied Feb 9, 2010 to Would it be worth it for me to get a mohawk?

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by terror

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5