Mohawks Rock

What kind of attention does your mohawk attract?

First off, I'd like to say that Im going to be hacking myself a mohawk this summer. I plan on doing the duct tape method. I'd do it sooner but I plan on getting a job in a month or so. I figure if they already have me hired and THEN I get a hawk, they wont get rid of me.

But I was wondering what kind of attention your cut gets. Im sure you get plenty of it , but what kind. Good, Bad, Enthusiastic, tell me your experience.

Views: 3673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends on where im at at the moment. Sometimes i get strange looks, smugness, or other times i get smiling faces, compliments, storys of how they used to have hawks or their kids have one, But i swear A million people have come up to me and asked to take a picture of me, or asked to take pictures with me, I kinda feel famous when they do that :) I enjoy attention good or bad haha

Depends where I am, I my town I get a few compliments, but mostly sniggers and abuse, and rocks. Yesterday I was in Camden with my Honourary Girlfriend (it's a looong story) and at least 6 people asked to take my/our picture, a little kid, 2 15ish year old girls, a tourist woman and two girls doing a photography project, it was nice

The bad kind of attention xD

a few days back me and my gf were at her college and a couple girls yelled i love your hair, and my gf replied thnx and smiled then they yelled "not you, him"

-so hawkward

I've gotten a good amount of people staring at me, but I haven't gotten any negative comments. I had a stranger tell me that I make the world a better place because of my hair. So that was pretty awesome.

Surprisingly positive considering I live in such a close minded town. Even loyalist marching band members compliment me, and just today on my way home from tesco some guy called me over to his garden to show his guests and son who is also thinking about getting a mohawk my mohawk, it was really nice and everyone was very friendly (and drunk).

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured