Mohawks Rock

What kind of attention does your mohawk attract?

First off, I'd like to say that Im going to be hacking myself a mohawk this summer. I plan on doing the duct tape method. I'd do it sooner but I plan on getting a job in a month or so. I figure if they already have me hired and THEN I get a hawk, they wont get rid of me.

But I was wondering what kind of attention your cut gets. Im sure you get plenty of it , but what kind. Good, Bad, Enthusiastic, tell me your experience.

Views: 3685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im really getting sick of people doing that why do they think its original?
hehe last person who tried that I kneed him in the leg. I was aiming for his groin, but it was good enough, he got the point. We all had a laugh and all was forgiven. ^.^
Wow dude can i touch it..
i get that like 20 times a day
and like the question asked
over and over..
"What do you use"..<======everyday
.and
"How long dose it take to put up"....<====everyday
Mostly negative reports here on the Bible belt... most people say cute little idiocies such as (insert rediculous hick accent) "I can finish that for you if you like" or "Did ya git in a fight with a lawnmower?" they ask what i put it up with and i would smile and say wood glue and just walk away (for a while i actually did use it). people here automoatically think you are a bomb hurling anarchist with sticky fingers and my coworkers were all too eager to share their opinions with my managers... i didnt get fired though i just got stalked around the store on and off the clock... i've never stolen anything in my life!!! dickweeds.... still i'm gonna grown mine back, much like you i hacked it off to get a new job lol
i get all of those things here too!
wow it seems people are just as unimaginative everywhere
Well, in Latvia, there's not many people, who like punks or mohawks, so you can think of the way of attention I get, but I don't care.

Since I had a fight with with one of the biggest asshole in our school, and he got a broken nose from my boot, nobody's really saying anythin into my face, everything's happening behind my back...
people pay me to touch it take pictures and stuff like that its pretty funny but its easier for the cops to see you when youre washing a window or drinking beer in front of an abandonned store and people are more often giving me beer when its fixed
i got another random ask for a picture today
Some old women thought my hawk was a hat. And someone else thought I glued it on or something
that happens to me all the time people come up and ask if its a hat or my real hair...then ask to touch it and act like its going to bite them haha... old people are fun to mess with i tell them no i'm just borrowing ti from a friend and they believe it even when i say it like a smart ass lol
lotz of attention u really have to have confidence n B ready to have all eyez on u... people alwayz say omg is it real? lol and I live in the hood Bronx Nyc soo therez alot of hatas too
I think he types with his chin?

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service