Mohawks Rock

What kind of attention does your mohawk attract?

First off, I'd like to say that Im going to be hacking myself a mohawk this summer. I plan on doing the duct tape method. I'd do it sooner but I plan on getting a job in a month or so. I figure if they already have me hired and THEN I get a hawk, they wont get rid of me.

But I was wondering what kind of attention your cut gets. Im sure you get plenty of it , but what kind. Good, Bad, Enthusiastic, tell me your experience.

Views: 3686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this storys are class:)

bein only 14 and in england..im in a high school.l..its pretty posh..well they wnt it to look posh its jus as ruogh as anyother school x]

but my school tried to kick me out after i dyed my hakw a gingery blonde..never worked..people were used to me having a moahwk by thsi tiem so they jsu shuned him off ,the only downside is i got to wear the biugger down..was fien when i got it cut first..jsu went down my forehead..now im stuck with a wannabe combover stlye situation..but on non-unmifoprm days i always put it up wiht out fail. thts where you get the remarks. msot of the school being chavs from all years=] you getthe oens tht jsu ask why you do tht then when you say you get a well injust reply of..''you look like a dick'' abnd then they walk off..teachers are nostly discusted oen teacher even refused sum cake cause i was ofeering her ithahahahahaha

a teacher at my school spend half hour with me in lesson jsuchatiin hoe he loves hakws and he wnts mroe to ppl to rock them was a well easy lesson:)

bein the only dude with a ahwk in school and sixth form..everyoen asks me..and annoys me..ppl jsu think they can walk up and touch it..spal it and pull it in sum situation..i dnt miond if they ask and its not the crown..and i always get asked how mcuh gell and i jsu say none..its hairspray or opva glue all the way Xd they jsu ghot whoa..and walk off..bad and good thing is i always have to sit in the back of the class when its up in case i block the veiw for other pplXD

in town i get the same tbh ..i once got set of fire nealy but we was both drunk so i dint care:)
do you type with your chin?
I thought maybe he was extremely drunk or something. ;/
If you love attention you will love this haircut.
Ive had people young and old tell me they love my hair. No matter where you go people will look at you ( i think there saying "damn that guy is sexy", personally.)

Ive had people ask
-Can I touch it?
-Why did you do that?
-How do you sleep?
-How do you make it look so perfect?
-Have you ever cut someone?

The list goes on and on...

The hair, no doubt will be the center of attention most of the time. Its been 6months and it hasnt gotten to me yet. I think its kind of funny.

I also think its hilarious how you can tell that people think you must be some kind of a bad person and try to avoid eye contact. Nonetheless, i defenitly get a lot of attention from the ladies, so that being said, it stays for now :)
lol i mostly get people asking about it and what holds it up lol 2day some lady come out of the auto tags place and yells oooo come here let me see ur hair and tell me i should go to new york bc people there would love me and then she goes on about smoking pot and crack once in while but she smokes her bud every day and ask if there is meth around the area we were in and then tells us about how kids killing themselfs with all drugs they take and then she goes off about her son getting a guard knocked up when he was on lock down when he was 15 and her husban going to fuck bitch and her being like o u go fuck that bitch im going to go fuck my man (even tho she did use man, i am) even tho i dont have 1 it was the funnest thing that has ever happened to me i think lol soo u will meet some odd funny ass people bc of ur hair
I had my first ever mohawk insult the other week there. I've only had the one so far. It was from this Geordie fruit seller. After yelling about "2 bananas for a poond" (unbelievable price, aye?) he decided it fun to call me a peacock. Hahaha. I told my friend about it and she said that peacocks are being sexually attractive etc. so I loled. Apart from that, never had anything bad! I get stared at in the street, normally by people who you know are the lower ends of society (excuse my elitist snob attitude).

I've had quite a bit of good comments from random passers by, though. Drunk people stop me and yell "your mohawk is mint like!" (that's great, in Geordie slang).

I get stared at more when it's a bright colour, though, coincidence? :O
I live in a small town in england, in the south east. there is about a billion old people waiting to die.
They complain, they don't like change. BUT!
the amount of old people that in my experiance come up to me, and say "you remind me of the old days" IS INCREDIBLE! You definately get people talking to you a lot more. I haven't had one bad bit of commenting on my mohawk since it's been done. My girlfriend loves walking through town with me because you hear trails of people remarking on your hair after you walk past them. But it's nothing bad! Just do it man, i used to have 14 inches of long curly hair, and i waited and waited and just finally did it. best choice i have made.
they look at me like this 0_0
cept for my grama who
looks at me like this >_>
hehehehehehe
My 26 year old friend is dating a 27 year old woman! and her father keeps sayin to her dump him cause he has a hawk! and the both think it looks silly! me myself dont really get bad comments! i only get them from random friends who r just joking! funny thing is if i dont do it up then i get the bad comments! lol
As of late I have been growing out all my hair to re-cut my mohawk. So the sides are growing in and I dyed them a bright red and my center where the mohawk still is and spiked is green.

Being as it is July 4th which is "Independence" Day in the US everyone is out in their full patriotic shit. hanging around with my friends looking like anything BUT a suburbanite patriot and some lady says she likes my hair and then asks why its not red, white, and blue.

If only I could have captured her face when I told her I do not give a shit about the colors of the flag.

I found it pretty funny
I feel like a mini-celebrity/star in some peoples eyes! I recently went to my home town (Tacoma Washington) and My Mother,Sister,and my sister's boys . Her son Javon was starry -eyed and thought I was a Rock star! lol I was flattered and I can see that it made an impression on my 8 year old nephew in a good way. My family loves it as well. As for the public in general? They do this 0__0 when I pass or come into a room. I am glad that I did this hair style and will try to keep it as LONG as I can !!
My hawk got me put into a reality magazine o.0. It was about 16" + and neon green.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4