Mohawks Rock

I've had the most success using Schwarzkopf Got2BeGlued Hairspray and a blowdryer.

Views: 3829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well order it
Tescos is now stocking it =D
well the big ones and online they are
£4 a pop for a can bit cheaper for the hair glue
i use the cheapest spray i can find, i've used ellnet, asda's own (wal-mart), sainsbury's and i think that asda's is the best so far, it's 37p. i use a glue at the roots (vo5) and massage it in and then blow dry it and then spray and blow dry repeatedly, it lasts about 2 weeks before it needs a damn good wash. but all this spray seems to strip the colour out, so i have to condition loads in the week a month i have my hair down, in which i have victory rolls. :)
i have always used a combination of some kind of paste/glue/gel and hairspray... (keep in mind my hawks have never been less than 5 inches)

regular gels dont cut it. elmers is good, but tends to get flaky real quick (second day). it seems most of us agree that got2be paste is superior. as for the spray, i have always preferred alberto vo5 (the toughest one) aerosol. the water based sprays like rave, even the 4x, seem to be less resilient to sweat and rain & droop easier. i still wanna try that got2be freeze spray tho...

so i just get my hair damp and run the paste from the scalp to the tip with my fingers, giving special attn to the base. then i pull out a small section at a time with the comb and blast one side with hairspray from the base to about halfway, then blowdry area on high heat (keep hair tight!) do same for other side of first section and repeat all the way back. then i go back with a fine tooth comb and fan the top with hairspray and dryer, section at a time. once it looks good, i spray the shit out of while drying so it locks up but doesnt get to wet and fall out.
withstands wind, sweat and short term rain.....and as long as i dont have any psychotic nightmares a simple morning touchup will keep it sick for a good 5+ days. my head does get damn itchy after about 4 tho. -nate
yeah got2b definitely wins
I used to use Got2Be Glue but i have recently been using this new product called "Moco de Gorila", which translates to Gorila Snot. Compared to the moco de gorila, got2be glue is weak. U guys have got to try this product. I goes for about
$8 - $10. U can find it at mexican markets or random barbershops. This stuff rocks. :P
gorilla snot is reeeeeally no
We are not fortunate enough to have the Got2Be stuff where I live. We use gelatine. Stays up till you wash it out, it can even stay a few weeks with no touch ups. only problem is the time it takes and the mess is makes. any other hairspray or whatever I can use besides Got2Be?
i dont use got2b they dont have it here, just try different hairsprays and go for the strongest one.
never tired this
I use the Got2BeGlued gel, glue, and paste all at the same time.
Well, at first i thought that we dont have Got2Be stuff here either, but then i run a search online and saw that they sponsored a skate event here (Greece that is), so im going hunting for the stuff, its got to be somewhere!

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4