Mohawks Rock

I've had the most success using Schwarzkopf Got2BeGlued Hairspray and a blowdryer.

Views: 3795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey dude, nice to see new aussie members! im in australia too, try Schwarzkopf freeze spray, its fantastic.
Definitely will have to try that one.

The lady at the place I buy my stuff said that they had something called White Sands which is strong, but they said it was just as good as the one I'm using now.

I asked them about the Got2Be Glued stuff. They said that the Got2Be range is the supermarket equivalent to their Silhouette range. Basically the Silhouette brand is the one used in hair salon places things.
i use that to. i slept on it for the last 4 days and didnt style it at all and it still looks fine.
I've been using Bed Head Hard Head by Tigi since I got the hawk about 7 months ago but I think when I run out I might switch to Got2be Spiker, because I used that at a friends house and it worked really well. I need to try sprays though, gels don't really work past 2 inches or so.
Back in highschool I used Aveda hair wax (all natural hippy-shit) on my faux. But it fails after 4 inches. After which point I shaved. (I also used aqua net for theater and it worked just fine)

Now I'm using got2be spray. It works.
I use Knox Gelatin - take two packets and sprinkle them on top of cold water and let them seep into the water for five minutes and then dissolve with hot water. I find this gives me a great product for making those fans and spikes and the best part is presoaking the gelatin avoids the flakies...Finish the job with Got2BeGlued Hairspray and I am good to go.
i use 'Big Sexy Hair' in the giant red can with a star on it. almost $20 a bottle, but totally worth it.
ICE Spray adhesive is like 10 times more powerful than got2b blasting freeze spray, it's kinda expensive, but if you can afford, do invest in it, it's been really shitty here in reno the past week, windy and rainy, and mine still has yet to get fucked up!
Got2b its #1
well i had been using got2bs hair glue but i just switched over to their hair spray a few weeks ago and holy shit is that like the best stuff ever put in a can rocked a perfect hawk for 2 days with no touching up at all woke up and it was just as i had left it the night before
can't find got2bglued in england. i use garnier extreme hard hairspray, which i cover my hair in, blow dry and then straighten up
Currently using Got2BeGlued spiking glue, works well for my mohawk which is only ~3 inches right now. relatively water resistant but not extremely. Definitely going to investigate the G2BG hair spray too

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured