Mohawks Rock

I've had the most success using Schwarzkopf Got2BeGlued Hairspray and a blowdryer.

Views: 3824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive never had THAT much luck with it. =/
I ue the same product. Also use Got2BeGlued Spiking Glue. Schwartzkopf products are available at Krogers.
I use gel from family dollar blue princess
See, I prefer my trusty aquanet. if i spray the fuck out of my hair with it, heat-set it, and it stays through showers, rain, sleeping--for a week before it starts to separate.
aquanet is also wat i use
def got be glue and whatever shitty 4X hairspray, like rave
hairspray seems to work the best, using the glue then blowdrying it upside down gets it straight and fluffy and the hairspray keeps it in place pretty good

i know some people use that gello crap but im afriad my hair will fall out 0_0
I have heard that gelatin is actually good for hair.

I lose a lot of hair when I take my hair down...then again that is to be expected as I only take it down every week and a half or so...
My only problem with keeping it up so long is that it starts to get a little itchy after like 5 days. Do you just deal with it or is there something you can do to not make it get dry and itchy either before spiking or during spike time.

Conditioner is a must I feel if you are going to be spiking your hair, just to keep it healthy.
Yeah it gets really damn itchy haha...especially after a show. If there is something you can do besides just learning to tolerate the feeling I would love to know :)

Conditioner is probably something I should use more of :/
Soooo im guessing everyone here takes a shower everyday just doesn't wash their hair right? I can see not washing your hair for a week but...
>.>
The only thing that has kind of made my hair fall out a little bit is Elmers glue, and it didn't even really work that well anyhow.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
15 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service