Mohawks Rock

I've had the most success using Schwarzkopf Got2BeGlued Hairspray and a blowdryer.

Views: 3828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ice is just the company or whatever that makes spiker
I just got my mohawk like 3 weeks ago. i used this v05 stuff and it worked alright, but i've heard of this gorilla booger stuff that works awesome without that white gunky shit that most stuff leaves like got2be. today i tried using egg whites and it's rock hard. just don't straighten your hair when you have the stuff in or you'll get fried egg status.
when put up my shit i use gelantine... the stuff you normally mix into a pie :P it's the only thing that has workt on my hair... egg whites is also a good thing. cause you can just comb up your hair while drying it, and it makes a strait beutiful hawk
i use he canadian rip off of rave 4, it works well with my thin hawk. and yeah with all the snow and rain up here having a hawk is a bitch but still worth it.
got2b learn2product
ive been using got2bglued since i started my hawk and its been working fine for me that and a comb and a blowdryer but i plan on using the freeze spray as soon as its a little longer
I jus got a mohawk about a month ago.... my mohawk is about 4inchez long but my hair is really thick mozt of da time I use honey Beez wax it keeps my hawk in place pretty gud.... by the way Im goin 2 check out theze mohawk holdn stuff u guyz talkn bout..... surry I cant pozt pix frum my Psp lol soo juz check out my myspace bananasLocal wen I get to a computer I`ll post up pix ~,:^].
Yup I heard that too. Something about putting raw food in my hair just doesn't sound fun to me.
egg whites are impossible to get out and smell baad
I've recently used Got2b Hairtini (I think thats what its called) It holds up really well without the webbing effect that their screaming hold product sometimes causes. Only problem is that they add this fruity perfume to it so if your a dude it makes you smell kinda femmi.
I am new here, but I only use knox. I use 3-4 packets, boil water in my tea kettle and add just enough to make it dissolve properly. You have to quickly put the hawk up. Luckily I have had hypothermia so many times I have little to no feeling in my fingertips. I apply it with my hands, it takes about 5 minutes to get the entire hawk up and helps to have one other person to assure that it goes up straight. I am allergic to hairspray which I found out the hard way after I got my hawk so I cant use normal hair products other people use for their hawks. Knox makes your hawk hard as fiberglass and I am often seen running at people like a bull as it basically becomes a weapon for my drunkenness. The best way to wash knox out quickly is a very hot shower, clarifying shampoo (I found tea tree shampoo works the best) and a very thick conditioner left on for a few minutes. Follow that up with vinegar to get the conditioner residue out as well as keep your dye vibrant. Vinegar also color fasts hair dye so it wont get on your pillows or towels.
I'm still new to the site.

I've been using Schwarzkopf professional Silhouette Super Hold Laquer.
Only because it was what my friend said he used when he had a mohawk.

Plus there's a shop that sells it in the same shopping centre that I work.
It's been working fine on my hair, holding my 10 inch spikes up without a problem. Even stayed up when I walked home in the rain a few times! (I live 10 minutes walk from work. Damn wet season)

If I can find the Got2Be Glued hairspray, I'll definitely try it, but a quick search on google hasn't yielded a store in Australia yet (let alone Cairns).

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4