Mohawks Rock

when I had my mohawk, and I was still curiouse of how other people get theirs up with perfection and ease, I started to look into tehcniques people use. i came across one method that had me thinking for some time now. I read about this guy who used knox gelitan to put up his luberty spikes, and the gelitan made his spikes so hard that he could support the wieght of his head with his spikes, without them bending. at first i thought it was complete bull sh*t, but the more i thought about it the more believable it was. so my question is: does knox geliten really work as well as the romors says it does?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes

when i started doing my hair years ago i played with it not knowing what i was doing. I made the knox very thick and applied. It made my hair into fiber glass. My wife punched it as hard as she could and it did NOT move at all. It took about 2 hours to wash out and was painful.

It all depends on how thick you make the knox

And I read that story as well when I first started down this road =)

If you know who the casualties are, they have been known to use knox a lot and Jake and Jorge both have had extremely long hair that stood fine and went nowhere.
lol yeah, I know very well who the casualties are. what's your favorite song? mine is on city streets. it sucks because I can NEVER find any casualties shirts around where I live, so I ended up using the cut off legs of an old pair of black dickies to make a parch that I painted their logo on, and once I'm done putting all the studs on my camo jacket that patch is going on it.
where do you live?

I have a couple of tour shirts of theirs back from the Punx Unite tour in 2004. I will send them to you if you wish. They are size XL. If you want them, they're yours. The shirts are good condition still with a few very minor holes at the bottom but they are nothing to worry about. If interested send me a PM with address etc and I will send them out soon.

As for my favorite stuff of theirs....I have always been very into the For the Punx album. Though their newer stuff is still good and pissed, I really love the rawness of that album. I don't get into over-produced stuff as much. The new album...I think my favorite song on that is actually the instrumental last track haha. My next favorite from that album is Without Warning though I think that whole album is decent. I am glad that on their last couple of albums they have gotten more mature with their lyrics. Though I like all sorts of punk be it songs about drinking (though I dont) working (though again, I dont) or the fashion of it, I got into the more heavily-political stuff like Aus Rotten, Crass, Resist and Exist, A//Political, etc etc. lots of anarcho/crust

I still dig on that street punk stuff though =) It is fun as compared to the very serious nature of bands like Aus-Rotten and you don't get shit for having a colorful mohawk and spiked/patched up vest as much haha

You will have to take a pic of your jacket. I enjoy seeing what others do with their shit =)

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
14 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service