Mohawks Rock

I have been rocking the mohawk for almost a year strong now , and everywhere I go (no matter if its the local tavern, parties, or just on the street) a wide variety of people walk up to me out of the blue and say things like i love your hair . it suprises me because i live in a small town with little or no punkage rep(actually i think im the only one around sporting the hawk).... i was just wondering if you guys get the same thing >?

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hate it when people touch it! its there for me not other people!
yesterday was the first full day with the spikes and I got a ton of compliments, but I also got a lot more glares and stares than anything.
Wore liberties to Pride on Saturday and got compliments all day!
It has become more mainstream to have tattoos ,piercings , and NOW Hawks I would say . I also think that hairstyling technology and hair products help so much for people to do so!
I almost purrr like a cat when the ladies touch my hair! I like it when they pet and lightly scrach my side of my scalp with there nails !! /|__/|
Rocked a giant american flag painted mohawk all weekend in Florida in a community of mostly golf carts. Needless to say it kind of stood out a bit, but got mostly compliments. In the house that I was staying everybody loved it.

By the end of the weekend we inducted 4 new mohawk wearers from age 5 to 60 and even a bald guy who just sprayed a red stripe down the middle of his head to join in on the fun. We'd have had more participants but we sprayed out all 3 cans of got 2b glued.

We also had plenty of people wearing palm frawns as mohawks which was equally as hilarious. Hoping to get the pictures up soon.
Oh. and when people exhaust me with their questions I just give them a real quick answer like "its hairspray and a blow dryer", for details check out this site. If they can't remember it I just tell them to google "mohawk hair" or "giant mohawk man" and they cant miss it.
i get them all the time. most common is how do you get it up and how long does it take questions. oh and 'i had your hair in the 70s'. haha.
Thats what we need on here, is some vintage mohawk shots from the 70s. Some before and afters would be fun too.
My dad used to have a mohawk and other crazy punk hair. Next time I visit my parents I'll ask if he has pictures, but I don't think he has any.
I get compliments and abuse and i live in like nomans land so dont b surprized :P
People at train stations used to like taking pictures of it. It's funny when you get called an emo, wtf lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
56 minutes ago
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
1 hour ago
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4