Mohawks Rock

I have been rocking the mohawk for almost a year strong now , and everywhere I go (no matter if its the local tavern, parties, or just on the street) a wide variety of people walk up to me out of the blue and say things like i love your hair . it suprises me because i live in a small town with little or no punkage rep(actually i think im the only one around sporting the hawk).... i was just wondering if you guys get the same thing >?

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm surprised.. Older people usually give me good comments while 90% of the kids my age(15-17) wanna make fun of me.. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around lol

Talk about close-minded though'
i live in the hague (the netherlands) and yeah, i haven't seen mohawks around, it's not a small town though....usually i would see them on some concerts...
old ladies and children are the ones openly saying good stuff and laughing at me, hehe. Most people just look for a long time! Weird ppl..
yeah im the only punk in my area too, and i get lots of ''hey kid with the hair'' and ''my little pony and look at the hair on it'' lol
Went grocery shopping in between lots and lots of rain in Michigan (hurrricane remnants).

The cashier at Petco (where I buy dog food for my schnauzers, and where I get them groomed) commented that my 'hawk was looking really good today.... ).

BTW, the Kroger next door to Petco is carrying freeze spray again. Yeah.
ive gotten alot of rude comments from preppy bitches in the mall but its ok cus i just walk up to them get right in their face and since im about2 feet taller than them usually they just back down and scurry back to american eagle where they belong.
i get alot of compliments from cool people too.
just depends on where i am and who i am with.
so far most everyone i know... excluding my parents... loves the hawk. ive been rocking mine since last fall so id say a year come november. but most of all random compliments have to come from the mad ghetto black girls i meet on the bus when im heading out to a show or just bumming round the city. i live a few blocks from the projects and mostly it seems to be guys think im nuts but wont really say nuttin to be confrontational but the mad blinged out ghetto girls just love to talk hair when i got it up.
honestly, i dont think i have ever met a black girl that liked my hair.. they always seem to stick to tossing around rude comments..the ghetto girls on the bus used to always try to start shit when i was in school, it was ridiculous
Black girls seem to really like my mohawk. I've received compliments from several, and two (on seperate incidents) seemed particularly impressed. I don't think these are 'ghetto girls', though. I live, work, and shop in a pretty upscale area. I always make a point to thank people who compliment the 'hawk no matter who they are.

I actually can't think of anyone who has really said anything negative.
lol the only negative comments i can think of came from my parents.... unless being asked if i want to look like a rooster should be though of as negative lol i took it as a joke
Well, I'm a girl from germany and I'm half-black, I guess that is a rarity. I rock a mohawk and everywhere I go I get compliments to from random people. Not from everyone, most of the teens seem to be disgusted, but that's because most of the teens around here where I live listen to Hip Hop and also dress/think that way.
Though, I always do get compliments from people that are over 25 years old, everywhere. Especially older people seem to love it.
Took my aunt shopping at Ikea today. One of the employees thought my 'hawk was (in his words) 'awesome.
i got from an 80 year old looking woman at the mall
it was so awesome haha
i dont mind when people make remarks.. good or bad =]
atleast im noticed

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
14 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service