Mohawks Rock

Ello, Ello

Just signed up and besides digging the sight I was wondering if anyone had any shaving tips and tricks. The Mighty Mo' is about 3 inches right now and pretty easy to maintain, but wondering if there's any tricks to shaving close in. I used to keep my head shaved clean so it is pretty easy to do by feel. Any kind of razor that works specifically well? Any specific way to shave that works best, ie back to front etc?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use a mach 3 razor with shaving cream and shave both with and against the hair when i do it.

i also shave the sides when the mohawk is spiked already. I find this easier and less risk of stray hairs finding their way in and with the hardened gelatin in my hair it is not easy to take out a nice chunk by accident
Thanks for the tips.
I use two mirrors. Other than that, nothing special. Guess having the 'hawk for several years makes it easier. I shave the head on a daily basis - just an extension of the shaving the face routine. BTW, I use a Norelco electric razor.
i use two mirrors and comb the hair over the opposite side of my scalp. I've got about 2mm of longer stubble that you can't see when the 'hawk is up, but i try and shave them it hurts like buggery so i know i'm too close to the hawk! im sticking a picture up on my profile so you can see what i'm talking about!
I should get a second mirror, but the stubble thing is exactly what I have. I tend to shave the same way you mentioned then use a pair of clippers once it is up if I need to deal with stubble.
i dont really know that much about razors since i only shave the sides of my head with clippers to a zero. but there's this razor called "the headblade" n it has a lil ring u slip your finger into and its curved to fit your head. theres also "the headblade" brand lubes n stuff to use which im guessing is better for shaving your head than using normal shaving cream. i just did a lil research on them n they usually cost less than $10 for a kit (the blade holder thing n a few blades). oh, n chuck liddell uses a headblade lol.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4