Mohawks Rock

okay, i'm going to cut my friends hair into a mohawk pretty soon, but the only problem is that his hair is only 2-3 inches long, so i can't put his hait into clips or rubber bands, and his hair is really thick, so it will be hard to work with. any suggestions on how I should cut his hair without fucking it up?

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can he go to a professional stylist? That's where I went for my 1st 'hawk...
Try duct tape. Take a thick strip of tape and go down the line you want on his head. Once you do that shave the sides and try not to go near the hair under the tape. Or tell him to wait a few montsh and grow his hair out. Tell him to use horse shampoo and cold water. Do that everydya as wella s take kelp vitamins, it will grow faster if he does both of those things.
Tape method is good and also cutting down the sides with scissors if needed so the clippers wont jam and make you use force and then perhaps fuck it up.

I remember hearing someone say once that you should start wide. Greatest advice ever on this. You can always take more off the sides and make it more narrow but once its cut, you gotta wait a good period before being able to fix it.

good luck
just do it slowly, start near his ear and move in/up little by little his hair is short enough so u would beable to see where ur cutting or just do the duct tape thing his hair is also short enough for that as well
go slow, start wide, take your time.
i grew out my hair for months, then let my friend cut my hair into a mohawk.
he ended up screwing it up big time. so i had to start all over and grow out my hair again.
then i went to a professional.
duct tape it works for everything
make a few marks on his forehead with a pen or something and part his hair with a comb as you cut it. Just follow the mark and use the comb as a straight edge. thats how i did mine and it turned out pretty good.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured