Mohawks Rock

I plan on getting a mohawk this suMMer, my dad is lyke "go for it!" *thumbs up* he dont care cuz he used to have liberty spikes, so he is kinda proud of me to foLLow his tracks (thanks dad :D) he also is fine with me geTTing my lip pierced *another YA!!* but there is a problem, my grandfather, i dont care wot he has to say, but he's family. He said he would disown me, got into arguments with my dad, my aunt is on his side (we used to be close) and their all ganging up on me! wot have i done?! i get good grade, and follow the rules, just coz i want to be ME and not them they get mad? so any advise as to ease the shock and dissmay of my Decision ? i told them it would be cooL, and i would look fine with it, nothing TOO drastic, but all they can say is I will be a Carney or a freak! My dad tried everthing and now it is up to me, so how do i break it to them?

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my problem is, my hair used to be ubershort, and they liked it cuz it showed my face that i always hid, it looked nice on me, but when i want to go and (my hair grew out fast, so its kinda long again:D) do something to my hair, were they can still see my face, they still freak out, its lame !!! but i think they'll warm up to it, they hafta, i mean my dad had some freaky haircuts in his time and they still loved him, so it'll be the same for me XD (hopefully)
ya thats wot alot of people tell me, that grandparents are more protective over their young grandchildren than they were over their own children, i guess cuz they dont want there grandkids to make the same mistakes that there parents did. But thnx, i am sure they wiLL get used to it, i just find it pretty damn stoopid that they would get so upset, ya no?

XD
hhaa i had summti like this a coupel of years back with my mum xD

i was liek mum what woudl you do if dyed my hakw..at this point i was wearin nail polish eyeliner and all the other things..with a 5 inch hawk and she said shed nevee talk to me again

so i jus went ..fine =D
and smiled

two days later i dyed my hakw..turned up o nher door..she jsu acted normall =]
LoL
sounds fun, well i got my hair vutt (and its due for another !!!)
and win my grandad saw it he was all lyke shocked u no?
and then he smiled and said, "it riLLy does look nice on you" so there is always that :)
if he can say that, then i am pretty sure he wudnt mind the colours i have chosen to put in my hair :D
haha sweet man =D

any pics of the colours soon ?

so you went for the ..lets find itu what they have to say approach XD

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service