Mohawks Rock

hey i have 20 inch hair and i wanna have a mohawk dose anyone know if it will work and if so how dowi get my hair to stay in a mohawk and not like fall donw pleas help :)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had mine at about 19 inches before trimming it down to 13-14 inches. At 19 it gets pretty tough, but can definitely be done. You'll most likely need someone to help you do it, especially the back. I use the Got2BGlued hairspray and a blow dryer. Tried knox, wasn't as good, but then again I was on a beach. I think the key is to pull the hair super straight, hairspray and blowdry then work your way all around. You'll probably need a few practice runs, but it can definitely be done. I still try new techniques all the time too. I need to put up more blogs about different attempts. There is a lot of advice on here too.
It can certainly be done and you can do with just hairspray with practice.

A lot of people with really long hair I have known make a kind of cut out and just lay on their side, comb the hair out, spray it, and run an iron on low heat over it. Then do the other side.

Easier with somebody to help you but it can be done for sure.

good luck.
i had really long hair, longer than yours, and it was really thick. you need to cut your hair pretty short though - especially if you've never had any expierence spiking mohawks. if yours is too long, you'll never get it up. you should probably start with a 5 inch hawk, so you can learn how to spike it, and just let grow out as you go. if you have thick hair, you need to go somewhere to get it textured. if not, don't worry about it. i tried texturing my own hair, and accidently cut a few sections a couple inches shorter than the rest...i was kinda pissed. got questions just ask. :)
yeah its possible lots of effort tho why not start with libery spikes theyre easier to hold up, if u soak each spike (i recomend got 2 be glued) then stick them one by one it to the tube of a vacumm it might take awhile but it works
HA! A vacuum tube. Nice. I hadn't heard that yet, but I'm guessing it might actually work quite well. Might try that next time I rock spikes.
i have also never heard of this idea but it rules for sure.

kudos to you =)
thanx its not my idea tho my buddy did it he was proud of the idea and that it worked

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured