Mohawks Rock

I noticed a couple peeps sporting hawks at a Super target or 2 over here in Colorado!
my ex-G/f used to work there and she said they are one of the few big companies that allow such hair styles . I work At Costco (for about 5 years now) and I started seriously growing a hawk about 1 year ago BUT growing it while working in the Food Court over here. I figured since I wear a hair-net and hat whenever I work.. I could proceed with such a fabulous hairstyle out of the work thing! I Highly recommend those who want to Rock a hawk ,to start now ! Life only happens once,so make the best of it guys & Gals!!!

so remember:

*If you work with a hair-net and (or) hat all the time = Rock a hawk!
*Work at a company like Target = Rock a Hawk!!
*Work at a establishment like a night club,tattoo shop,HOT TOPIC,ect.. = Rocking a hawk!!

Any other place you guys recommend would allow one ? please add on to this Discussion :)

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i worked as a after school science teacher and now i work at a motorcycle shop...both places are great for the hawk.. when i was teaching the kids loved it and at the shop it makes us stand out from the other straight laced shops.
when you get big you can be a mohawk mommy... well. if you have a womb! :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4