Mohawks Rock

Ok, i use public transport a hell of a lot as an art student, and i have always got noticed before i got a mohawk. Nowadays I feel that I'm sort of on show whenever i get on a bus. When i have to buy my ticket from the front, that gives people a good 10 seconds or so to completely check me out. Then the whole duration of the bus ride, you always get people staring.
Does anyone else get a total buzz from that? I love to think i give them something different for that day.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did i say sunset? i meant sunrise O_o haha

oh n i was walkin round the other night n these bogan retards yelled as i was walkin past "LIKE THIS FUCKHEAD HERE!" haha i just kept walkin.. im pretty sure karma has already gotten em with limited inteligence :P
Maybe it was a boyfriend of one of the teenage girls?
haha na maaan.. just a few lads in the street lookin 4 a fight :P probly on the drugs.. i dno lol id just gotten there haha
Well I don't have a hawk but I get stares, usually when i wear my plaid pants and/or when im listening to very loud music
i take the public bus EVERYWHERE.

i got used to stares pretty quickly, i wont say i love them, but i wont say i hate theme ether, it really doesn't phase me at all anymore.

however, i do wack people in the face pretty often. buses get pretty crowded here pretty often, and standing there with 8 people right next to you, its bound to happen.
the funniest is when the people try and walk by me really fast, and i turn to let them by(so they dont walk into my hawk) and it smacks them in the face.
lol sounds like fun

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo