Mohawks Rock

I just wanted to share something that happened. I was a friend's house, and after she got done dying my hair (very random too...coolest lady ever.) Anyway, we were in the jeep waiting to leave for the beach and this kid came up and peaked into the car. He had seen my mohawk before, and wanted to see what the dye looked like. Note: He was like 5 or something.
Kid-Your hair is colorful!
Me-Thank you. =]
Kid-Your mohawk is so cool, why do you have it?
Me-*laughs a little* I like it, thanks.
Kid-*now pulling at the top of his head, trying to make his little tufts of hair stand up. He turns over towards his mother and then back to me.* I want a mohawk when I get bigger.
Me-*smiled* Awesome!

Anyone else have any neat experiences like this?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah.. kids or either terrified of me or they love my hair and want it done too ..which their mothers usually tend to scowl at me for :P
i get a LOT of blank amazed stairs form kids.
i think the best though, was i was sitting in the subway, and it was a kinda upper-class immigrant area, so i had a LOT of stairs as i waited for a friend. anyways as i sat there, a kid walking spotted me, and he coudn't take his eyes away form me, i kinda chuckled, and then he turned to his dad and went "LOOK HE HAS A MOHAWK!" and his dad laughed adn looked and the kid yelled "YOUR MOHAWK IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!" and kept giving me thumbs up, he was like 5 or 6 years old, i could only laugh and wave.
I was at Walmart last night about half past midnight when I hear some little kid screaming... and the sound is getting louder. His mom is carrying him; he was about a year old. They get in line right behind me (aren't I lucky?)... he is facing the other way and turns around and looks at me and then slowly pans up to my tall lib spikes, and the crying just STOPS, mid-wail!!! He's dumbfounded into silence! His mom says to him, "you want your hair like that?" and he just stares. Another time these two toddlers were in a cart at the opposite end of the aisle, they spot me and the older one yells, "Mom!!! Look at that girl's hair... it's so tall!!!! Wow!!!" That was nice, they were sweeties!
Today a load of kids were staring at me, so i smiled, to this they responded by announcing that they are cousins.
My favorite experience was when I was on the interstate and I was stuck in traffic, and the little girl in the back seat of the car in front of me turned around. She was gaping for about ten miles, her face pressed into the glass amazed. It was really adorable.
never go t walmart they treat u like your a freakshow lol
one day i was chillin at the restaurant where my mom works and these girls walk in there's like 4 or five of em, and the two older ones who were i dunno like 10 or 12 start laughing and a little girl that was with them just kept staring at me so i would look over and smile and she would just stare at me and it wasn't even cute she was giving me dirty looks. then another little girl walked in with her parents and she kept looking at me and smiling and she pulled on her moms arm and told her to look at me, her mom was just like ok sure whatever. i liked that kid better and both little girls were about the same age.
I love little kids reactions they are always the best and most priceless.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured