Mohawks Rock

So I'm sure others agree but there are just days when you don't feel like putting that shit up; Mine is around 11 inches and takes quite some time/effort to put up. I want to leave it down and still look girly, any suggestions?

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EXACTLY!
I sewed a hood onto a jacket.. then i pull all my hair back into the hood.. and it looks like i got no hair..
when i had a somewhat long hawk i just kinda flipped all the hair to one side and curled it, it was cute but still kinda punked out looking. or you could just part it down the middle and leave it or curl it, eather or.
you could kinda poof up your bangs and put them back and then put the rest in a ponytail ive seen people do that it looks cute =]
For the guys I sometimes do more of a sumo wrap look. Do one ponytail on the top of the head toward the back and another at the base of the neck. Take those two pony tails and pony them together with a loop, then tuck the loop underneath the bridge you have created. If the sides are freshly shaved it'll even look like a tied down mohawk. My hair is 16 inches or so long and I wear it down a lot just because the time it takes to put up and keep up isn't always effective for work.
Also a stylist in NYC who couldnt figure out how to cut the hawk to look stylish and still be a mohawk, suggested pulling the ponytail kind of at an angle down to one side in the back for a wedding I went to. Just gave it a little different enough look and went well with the tuxedo.

FYI, I never suggest a giant mohawk at most weddings. The bride wants her day without distracting giant mohawks. I'll give her that.
the only mohawk up at a wedding should be the brides lol
HAHAHA, that's what I told a friend.. but most likely in my case t'would be the bride and the groom ;-)
i used to spike mine alot but then it got 2 long and i got 2 lazy to attempt to put it up but i like havin it down i dnt giv a fuck what other people think if i look emo oh fuckin well in th long run your own opinion is the only one that matters.
besides theres nothing wrong with a guy lookin like a chick. some of our best singers sometimes looked like chicks for example Rozz Williams (one of the greatest men that ever lived in my opinion), Marilyn Manson and Wednesday 13 from his Frankenstein Dragqueens era.
I agree with you completely. I think people, not just guys but girls as well who can cross that gender line are very awesome. Long live androgyny!
What about unintended androgyny? I get mistaken for a girl a lot, especially when I've let my hair grow out (which aside from the hawk is the way I like it) and I get called ma'am.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
12 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service