Mohawks Rock

find the meaning in this vidoe and live by it

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was definitely creepily interesting. Kind of reminds me of doves campaign for real beauty.

Then of course the spin off of that commercial.

What meaning? i dont get it? all i can think of vanity and hiding from reality killed a robot who being a robot was already dead. maybe im over thinking it.
in a way ur right, the robot ends up braking down trying to be something its not, the robot kept on see what the tv was showing her as pretty and she felt as tho she had to look the same way instad of being true to herself, its saying u r who u r and u cant change that and if u do u will ened up braking down trying to reach some1 high standereds and be worse of then be4
fuck yeah live by it no point in being fake right "do what you do and know why youre doing it" GBH
I found it made me happy until the robot started to try to emulate the person on the Telly even more. Theres inspiration in the video...but sadness as well. We could speculate on this for a long time it seems.
be who you, are not what the world tells you to be =]

this videos is so powerful alittle creepy but a good message

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service