Mohawks Rock

KNOX !!!! and what happens when you try to take it out

Today was the first day I've EVER tried getting Knox out of my hair. I had it in for three days, slept with it, and only had to do minor touch ups to it. So today I decided to see how hard it was going to be to get the steel that is Knox out of my hair. I've read a bunch of places online about how difficult it was to get it out, how your hair can break, and how some people can swim with knox in and not mess up their mohawks. Now with that said, this is how my trial of getting it out went:

Step one: Shower
Step two: hot water
Step three: Um, this stuff is coming out easy as all heck!!!

Knox was not hard at all for me to get out of my hair. I just let the hot water run on it and slowly seperated the hair with my hands until all the knox was down the drain and my hair was falling down the side of my head. It took me an extra 10 mins in the shower but that was it...I used a bit of Dish Detergent, but I really don't think it was neccesary.

So for anyone with thick curly hair like mine that is looking for a quick easy way to get that hawk up for days, Knox gets my seal of approval...and it doesn't cost much at all either...I use one envelope out of the four that come in the box...and the box of four only costs $1.25!!!! Don't believe what you've read other places, Knox is NOT hard to get out of your hair.

If anyone wants to know how I mix my knox and what have you, send me a message or reply to this discussion and ask me!!!

Thanx for reading,
Tray

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it all depends on how thick you make the mix. I have made it extremely thick and it was liek cement. I could have people punch my hair hard and it would not move at all =) Washing THAT out sucked badly.

However, if you make it a bit more on the watery side, it is not too bad to get out.
yeah that's what I've heard..but you can tell by the picture that mine was pretty hard...I just used extremely hot water...as long as you don't burn your scalp, it shouldn't be a prob coming out...mine was on the thick side when I threw it in too...the tupperware container was funny as all get up when I was done...the mold I pulled out had Glad written on it!!!
Yea, I would mix like 10 packs in 2 cups of water over low heat. would keep my hair up for ages, and was a bitch to wash out. And being able to swim/walk thought rain with it in is totally true.

Lawl, I recall walking into one of them industrial ceiling fans and breaking the tips of my hawk off.
I never had any problems getting knox out of my hair.. stopped using knox though, kinda looks like dried semen in your hair..
that's awsome how you can swim with it, and walk in the rain with it. once my mohawk grows out more, I'm going to use knox and see how long I can keep it up....

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
5 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service