Mohawks Rock

HEY! one of the best concerts ever, come check this out,if anyone went to warped tour and got some cool/awesome pics! come and upload them !
lol

Views: 73

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to go but forgot to look up the concert dates in advanced, when I finally did it was like one day after they came to AZ.
Ahhhhhh warped tour..........I have a very deep dislike of this tour honestly....sadly I am going next Thursday because my girlfriend paid for my ticket and wanted to go so I figured I would go and just distribute things since I don't care about any of the bands playing

There should be organized sometime in the future a touring version of say Rebellion Fest, Wasted Fest, or East Coast punk and oi fest or a more radically/anarcho charged crust fest. The problem however is that bands playing the stuff are not endorsed by huge labels and corporations and work day jobs often to support their tours and getting around the country in this day and age is far from cheap even without lugging a bunch of gear and merch....it would just be awesome to see something like that in more cities sometime
Yeah I usually only went to warped for one or two bands.. (that weren't going this year) so I wasn't too unhappy about it, lol.
Just caught this photo of the week from ChartAttack.com from the Vans Tour in Ontario. That beard is out of control and thanks to stop action photography, guitarist Andy Williams of Everytime I die, i sporting a momentary mohawk.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured