Mohawks Rock

I was wondering, what do you do with your mohawks in winter? I mean it's snowing or just very cold and you wouldn't walk around with your head all exposed. I'm rocking it for about 2 months now, so i have no idea what to do in winter....do i just stop rocking the mohawk for 3 months?

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it doesn't get too cold down here in Atlanta GA, so it really doesn't effect me much. I actually find winter is an easier time of year to rock the mohawk without all the heat, sweat and humidity trying to rake it down all the time.
NO you say fuck the cold and rock it anyway! I live in an area of NY state where we get hardcore whiteout blizzards fueled by the great lakes and often times it is below 0 with wind chills easy. Never stopped me from shaving the sides fully down and walking around. It actually feels very refreshing to feel the cold like that. I suggest trying it, it will make you feel a bit more alive =)

Mohawk Man made a great point as well that it is actually easier to do in anytime BUT summer. Less humidity and sweat. Working with hot air blow dryers and straighteners in hot apartments or houses is not as much fun as it sounds compared to the comfortable weather of other seasons.
yeah, nice and harcore...but the things i heard when your head gets cold and what happens to it is horrifying...so, i don't know about fucking the cold...especially below 0 lol.
So heres my idea *patent pending* I was thinking about taking one of my spare hoods and sewing it on another jacket.. and spliting the hood down the middle... and sew a zipper on the hood.. and have a button on the top... so you could put your mohawk up with a hood.... then when its down... zip the hood up.. When i got some spair time im actully gonna atempt this..
i usually just leave mine down cos it doesnt snow rate much in the uk just rains and everyone knows rain and hairspray in the eyes is not nice
I agree with sonic :) Fuck the cold rock that shit.. I also live in Arizona where it does still kind of get chilly but not too bad.. I'm going to be moving in the next year or so though to somewhere cold as shit and yeah.. :)

Hoodie idea.. not a bad idea, too bad my hoodie costs a good hundred bucks or I might attempt it myself, then again I would think you'd look like a jackass, lol..

P.S Sonic I'm sorry for the loss ;( glue it bak on!
i have just left it down the rain in uk sucks monkey balls
Winter time doesn't stop extreme skier Glen Plake. I've heard he does something with wax paper and an ironing table.

just dont walk around outside that much and if its to cold just grow out the side to like 1/2-3/4 in.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured