Mohawks Rock

well, i am going back to school (YAYYY! D=) and i admit i am pretty damn excited about seeing some of my friens again, and meeting the NEW teachers but there was a change in plans..
trns out whihle everyone was having a un filld summer, the school boar just couldnt get enough, they went ALL OUT!!!! i mean they went on and changed the dress code (now everyone will be wearing the same thing) no biggy, right?
but the thing that riLLy got me was, quote "No distracting hair" unquote,
how the fuck are u going to tell me, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SUMMER!! that i hafta magically grow my hair out, and become normal, not distracting?
i mean, how do they have the right totell a person how to dress and look, whien its not like people chose to go to their shitty arse school, its in the district, i had o go! but they didnt pop me out of their vag, and raise me, and taught me how to fucking walk, and talk and all that gud shite...
so how is it even right for them to tell me ..., not to be me?

i personally feel that teens shud be able to express themselves freely, becuz god knows that when they get older, it becmes harder for thm to do that and get a job, just becoz of a fucking stereotype.

i guess i wudnt b s pissed, but i mean i have seen the principle make certain kids go home.. not the trouble makers , god no!!! but the "weird ones" ya, they go and call out two girls for holding hands, but dont get on a boy and girl eating faceright their in his blood face.
if u look slightly weird they try to find areason. for example, a "regular ( by their standerds) girl" comes in wearing pink. (we cannot wear pink at all) and doesnt eve get yelled at, she has been coming iin everyday with some rule broken and wasnt even talked to. BUt when a personal friend of mine came in wearing pink, they all (security guards) come running and tell her she needs to go home and change, at that exact moment the regualr girl i was talking about walks by, and BLAMO! nota word to her.

i find this offensive, they treat someone who likes to express themselves like freaks, but in all reality we are more normal then theyl will EVER be because we dont ac like somthing we are not.
o , yathat was pretty much it, just me bitching, but still, i dont think they should be able to tell m how to do my hair etc. because they dnt wake up in the morn and take the fucking time to do that, so they can just fuck off.

p.s. not all teachers are bad, i have come to know that, there have been many who have been SO kind as to not point out any of our differenes, one great teacher i wll mention Ms. Sweeney she is gone now, but will always be remembered for her kindness =]

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha jus wear it down mate i did when ui had mineee

wore it one day up got bollocked..said will ti wasout i sed it takes me half ghour to get it up..and half horu to get down..and i aitn goni hoem today..so they said well it best be goen by tomoxz

i went off..no way..ill wear it down :)

and i have doen till non uniform days xD
hehehe
lol
ok, i was gonna do it ne ways, my dad said he dont care if i get into trouble ne more...
they do not have the right in principle but it is not gonna change anytime soon until people actually do something about it other than saying "yeah it sucks but there's nothing I can do" There is a theme of passivity maintained by social control and order and people all too often stand by and take it time and again thinking if they conform, it will make it easier for others. Don't rock the boat they always tell us but when people stop rocking, we become static and numb.

The society presented in 1984 is really not that different than what we have currently sadly....
i am actually going to the board to tell them about the rights they took away, and say they didnt..
we have a pettittion, and almost the whole skool already said they was going to sign it, so so far i have a good startr :D
i totally agree
like at home, bcoz i am who i wanna be (in their eyes, a freak) people blame me for the mishaps that happen, its so wrong!!!
they treat me like a kid, they say its coz i dress like a kid, i say "i am more adult then u becauz i make my own decisions on how to dress and not dress how "they" tell me i shud"

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4