Mohawks Rock

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the whole emo thing,Im oldschool gen-x and when I was a teen you had your goth,punk and skaters,all had similarities but different.So what is an ''emo'' are they a cross between punk and goth? and why do people dislike them so much? I just want to be enlightened on this so I can have a decent opinion.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Skateboarders that wear tight jeans have em a lil looser around their shlong and boys. Most of the time they're saggin'. But thank you very much, I sport em too.
I'm pretty sure the fad started somewhere in the '70's tho.
I didn't mean "minority" as in a racial term, but simply because I couldn't think of the appropriate term, and I still can't, but I'm pretty sure there is one. I'm not touchy around blacks, half of my family is black. And since most of em are Georgian, I'm constantly having to translate for my friends and such, because they can't understand their thick southern accents. But damn do I eat good!
The best emo in town.
LMAO,,me personally I like bootcut jeans they look good with adida sambas and I still can spinkick and kickass in them if need be,lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4