Mohawks Rock

Im guessing no-one is hardcore conservative but ive met many mohawk wearers who I would say were quite conservative..........

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anarchy.  Not in the sense of chaos and disorder, but in the true sense of rational people able to self govern without fucking with the lives of others.  Sadly, I also don't believe that humans, in their current evolution, are capable of this.  I've been around a while, and from what I've seen, it wouldn't seem that it will ever be a possibility - an unrealizable dream... but it's how I'd like to live my life.  Government's only purpose should be be for collective defense, social support, infrastructure, and education. Needless to say, I can be more than a little misanthropic.  Yeah, it's complicated.  LOL! 

LOL!  

RSS

Latest Activity

gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
20 hours ago
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
20 hours ago
gaby posted photos
21 hours ago
gaby posted a status
"Hello! I hadn't logged in in years and I'd like to apologize to anyone I left hanging. I never planned to drop off like i did."
21 hours ago
Profile IconSam Altmann, Jackie tisdale, Evan McIntosh and 2 more joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 5
Nina Baker updated their profile
May 19
Nina Baker joined Mad Hatter's group
May 19
Profile IconJoiaDaDestroia, James Flannery, John A Santrizos and 11 more joined Mohawks Rock
May 19
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2020   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service