Mohawks Rock

i have a bit of an annoying problem, i went to school almost a wek with my mohawk but then some arseholes decided they would try to cut my 'hawk now i have to wear it mostly down to avoid my mohawk being cut, any suggestions?

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wear it down at work, and up otherwise.
I don't have an issue with this.

As long as they let you keep it, go with the flow.
Well, it depends who wants to cut your hawk. If its your actual school, we can't really help you, but if it's your peers then I would say don't worry about it. My brother had long hair for years and everyone said they wanted to cut it and no one did.
punch them in the face or cut their hair off
yes! lol this was my solution to the problem also!
yeah i wish i could just punch them but........it wouldn't be smart, and yeah they were actually going to cut it, and tryed, i stopped them but it caused more problems....fucking bogans
If it is school officials I would say consult your student manual and official written policy on dress code etc and see what it says. If there is nothing about such things and they are trying to cut your hair without permission that is a form of harassment. If there is nothing in rules, wear it up and when they try to cut it, tell them you will bring harassment charges on them and tell them your points in a well thought out and articulate matter. Even if you break those rules by wearing hear up they cannot physically impose any type of punishment. They could suspend or expell or anythign like that but they are not permitted to lay hands on you.

I absolute despise lawyers and social parasites and such...but sometimes, especially when you are in school such things can be manipulated to serve you the way they are supposed to.

As I posted in another similar topic though, be prepared that if you did fight and won they would change it in the manual. Also stated in that one should be stated here is DO IT ANYWAY because to roll over and let people enforce blatant abuses of power to fuel their egos is bullshit and nothing changes if we as a society do not challenge it whenever we can.
yeah its not a admin thing its just i don't want my awesome hawk cut lol
but yeah my school has no tolerance for individuality (not the teachers) and there are like 1000 guys wanting to bash me so when scissors are involved i tend to try to avoid conflict, but yeah im wearing it up again now
That's rough for sure. Certainly agree with your policy of avoiding the conflict when scissors are involved =p

Best of luck to you and if they try to bash you, sometimes you have to bash back unfortunately.
Wonder if there is a way you can insure a mohawk. Not saying its viable for you in this instance, but I wonder if legs and all sorts of stuff can be ensured especially by Lloyds of London, I wonder if a mohawk can or ever has been insured.

Thats very sad that these guys are doing that though. Fortunately I'm huge so I haven't had too much problems with that, just a few girl friends threatening it.

I too agree with Sonic I hate lawyers and bureaucrats, but I think you could have a court case for psychological damage or something. I think shaving womens heads is one way they try to do interrogations to start with, so you'd have a similar precedence. Maybe put an advertisement in it at some point, then you have a business they'd be destroying.
yeah and we have a new principal that is a total hardass but is like inlove with my hawk (seriously he heard about it and came down in the middle of class to admire it!) so now everyone is to scared to fight in school or on the way home (wierd rules about that) but now all i have to worry about is deroos and bogans (90% population of my area) driving around with huge groups looking for a fight! thats were parkour comes in handy :P
Good to hear the principal has principles (couldn't resist the bad pun) and is on your side.

Maybe you could convince him/her to start rocking a 'hawk. Tell the principal you know a 50 year old professional (I have a Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering) that really enjoys wearing his 'hawk.
haha i dont think he has enough hair lol but im still going to suggest it xD

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
12 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service