Mohawks Rock

I've been playing around with the idea that I'd like to see a mascot to represent the site, but the problem is there's way too many ideas to what we could do for one. So instead of going off to figure out my own version of it, I thought it'd be an awesome idea to hear what the masses would want for a mascot. So this discussion is based to help think up something for the site. Was talking with Giant Mohawk Man way back when how I wanted to do something cool for it, so I think I've put it off long enough.

So, Mohawk Rockers, lets hear your ideas. What could be an awesome mascot?

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a mohawk indian with a mohawk?
a punk?
a rock with a mohawk?
do we really need a mascot?
i cant think of anything else
It's not something that's an official requirement. Just a fun practical project that would be fun to do. But those are good examples. Various types to go with. Hope to hear more.
Could totally draw that right now lol
Only more extreme with a bad attitude that'll keep the attention of the kids. Yes, yes... I like where this is going. Good work!
Whatever you do, make it badass. That is key.
Oh of course. There is no other way around it
No clue why I have never thought of a hawk called "Mo". Thats a pretty cool idea. Would he have to have a mohawk of feathers? Kind of links back to the american indian connotations.

I have thought about a rock before, just hard to give a rock personality. And of course mixturtle rocks, if anyone knows the team at mixturtle.com, he should definitely have a profile on here.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service