Mohawks Rock

so the gbh and krum bums show in my town is cancelled. ive been looking forward to this show for months and since money is too important, we didnt sell enough tickets so its cancelled. more sad, my best friends band was supposed to play the show so he doesnt have that opportunity anymore. everyones going to dallas to see gbh tonite. i hope they have a good time cuz this town sucks hard. today is a sad day in punk rock. lol. blah. sorry i had to get that all out. anyone else live in a lame town where very little happens?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah...I'm from OKCity, Oklahoma is dry a spot for us punks for the most part. Rancid was amazing though.
yes western NY is becoming a punk void due to kids at shows being stupid largely and not supporting smaller bands, promoters being shitheads, and a lot of in fighting.

I never got into GBH honestly but I like Krum Bums a lot and saw them last April with LCB and they were one of the most energetic live bands I saw. Sadly they have not come back since then =( They couldn't get a show on their recent tour, and the GBH one is not coming here. I thought about going down to Pittsburgh to see them but it is this week, I have far too much other stuff to do this month show and money wise and its just not gonna happen. As much as I like the Krum Bums, I must see Behind Enemy Lines at end of Sept since when I went down last weekend they had to cancel =( Also seeing Witch Hunt this month is at top of things to do.
rancid was badass. i guess the krum bums were supposed to come up and party with us but they got lost. it wasnt so bad tho. i had to leave the party because a bunch of the assholes up here always wanna start shit over something lame, so i didnt end up missing them.

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured