Mohawks Rock

SHOW THE LOVE!

Got 2 b is jesus in an aerosol can!

who agrees?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That glue is terrible. It tore the shit out of my hair back in the day among other things.

I have a preference of the spray over the glue (don't need as much and it isn't as tacky) but I prefer not to use that part of their product line.

I do however, love the heat protecting products.
i never had a problem with it and my hair :\. but like is aid i only ever used it awhile ago to get the shape of my hawk, and then i would spray it. but i stopped that when i got used to it :\
You mean, like when trying to wash it out? And was that for a fan or spikes?
i used it before spiking it, i would run it through my hair, get it sticking up and then comb and hold. then spray. just made it abit easier for me my first few times. and i would do it with a fan. my hair is to thin for spikes :(
In all aspects. I fanned and spiked and kept my hair at a regular length of 4 inches. Running my hands over it after it was dry felt like fiberglass. And don't get me started on washing it... oh god, my poor tub's pipes, haha. Washing it out wasn't hard, tbh. Knox is much harder to get out.

I actually cut someones hand with the glue in my hair, at school. And after using just that for a few months, my hair just felt terrible and damaged. And that was with daily care, like conditioning and letting it dry naturally if I didn't have a plan for it that day.
heh The worse it sounds, the more it sounds perfect for just leaving in for spikes for a week or two...XD Anyway, I'm swayed away still by cost atm and lack of hair length too. =)
-swoons-

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
17 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service