Replies to This Discussion

lawl
lmao
lmao. we're all lame.

but we are the most kickass lame people that ever existed
and we can slit throats with our hair.
Damn strait!!!!!!!
hell yea my buddie says he just wants to pic me up and slice someone lawl
ahh man dont even get me on that crap fucking ass holes these days walking around with that crap seen a kid with one i had no choice but to be a total ass hole to that person
Just want to throw this out there:
You have a choice.
oh and not too be an ass but i have a mohawk to stick out from public to say hay i want to be diff not cause its cool??? i hate that word cool so much but every one has there own opinons and shit and i respect every ones opinions just please dont call me cool lol
I really don't get the point, its just gelled hair. If they spiked it up rather then towards the middle would it be any different? (yes, it would look better)
I like fauxhawks and think they are a great way to evidently graduate to a full-blown mohawk. Not everyone can start off with a giant 6", color-tipped fanned mohawk and still go to work, unless you are a rocker, unemployed or have a very liberal boss.

As you and your friends, co-workers grow used to your fauxhawk, then you can make it more elaborate as it is accepted. I this it is good that this hairstyle is becoming a little mainstream and people that wear them should be welcomed to the Mohawk Community, so to speak.

Finally, I think spectacular fanned or spiked hawks have their place too. But fauxhawks shouldn't be put down, IMO
if scene kids want and actual fauxhawk and look like shit, im cool with it. but if a preppy dude wants to get a cm tall mohawk i want to take my anarchic boots straight to his face. i actually have a black kid on my bus who got a fauxhawk! not a mohawk but like emokid-not-fully-mohawk-but-more-like-hair-loss-on-the-sides fauxhawk! he was acting like he was a badass to some slut on the bus and rubbin his hands through his hair sayin shit bout it [like his is cooler than my mohawk]. so i went

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

FAGGOT!!!!!

he just sat down and the slut started laughing at him.
what made her a slut?

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured