Mohawks Rock

opinions on fauxhawks?

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is a 1 inch tall mohawk a Fauxhawk. like bob on SLC punk had a 1 inch tall on and he was a fucking BAMF.
I wouldn't say so, again, who am I to know, I don't have a mohawk, I just meant a regular haircut where all the hair is 1 inch long and you try to pull it into a hawk at the middle = fail. Bob, which one of them is that? I only remember the dude with the blue hair and the guy who I /think/ had a proper mohawk, was that only 1 inch?
POO!
Fauxhawks are, IMO, a hairstyle where the wearer pulls the hair on the top of their head into the mohawk shape, cutting no hair on the sides or top. These are worn as fashionable haircuts (?)

None of that matters though cause theyre fucking lame and look rediculous.

p.s. I dont think Antikia's hawk, or hawks of the sort for that matter, would be fauxhawks.
I dont like it very much...it fells like if you are going to have it do you really should do it properly.
I showed my mum a picture of a fauxhawk before I went to the hairdressers to throw her off the scent... I went into the hairdressers with a picture of a mohawk... but came out with a fauxhawk...

Now I have my mohawk... thank god, I had to cry to convince my bf to do it but it worked and I love it!

All the chavs have fauxhawks and the little emo kids who come up to me and tell me they want hair like mine... I was invisible to these kids 2 weeks ago and now they're trying to talk to me :'(
what the fuck you really care about fauxhawk???since i got a violent criminal record i only bitch people with faux hawk I used to spit on them bash them or even put some gum in their hairs but now that im suffering less spiritually i just call them fuckin posers but you know whats even worse mohawk are now cool ,fashjon and stuff so i just walk out with my 14 inches spikes and make people feel small and when i see a whigger with a mohawk i just see black ,hed better run or hesgonna have my squeegee up his lily ass
I had a fauxhawk for all of three days before I shaved my head.
I don't like them on other people for the most part..I suppose mostly because of the way they style their hair and it looks all crusty and stuff. Really thin and flat, too. A lot of sailors do it. meh.

Mine wasn't like that, I know for sure.

(this was 2006?)

I did it so that when I shaved my head, my mom was already used to me having short hair, cause I had finally grown it back out to a near normal length. haha.
bah, if sombody comes to me with a "what do you think?" about their fauxhawk my response is generally "aw, that's so cute! it's like you're trying to look like you just came out of your mom!! do it right or don't do it fucker."
mine is a fauxhawk style cuz my hair isnt thick at all its really thin so when i cut mine i had to make it wider but the sides are shaved and all8)
its hair..why the fuck do i care if somebody has a fauxhawk.
i think faux hawks are kinda lame. its almost like the person wanted a mohawk but was kinda a wimp and didnt want to go all the way. I figure go big or go home.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
yesterday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service