Mohawks Rock

I suppose punkrock is a obvious answer, but in addition to that?
Or mayby any special band?

My favourite genres is death metal, grindcore/goregrind and what we in sweden call "käng" (d-beat/hardcorepunk).

Views: 2038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should check out a guy called Olafur Arnalds. Hes an icelandic composer. The album Eulogy of Evolution is almost all strings and piano. All instrumental and very beautiful and classical. His ep is also good
thanks for the tip, I will deff. have to check it out.
I have a track from his ep on my player on here. visit my profile and listen to the third track...if you have doubts of which one it is...look for the crazy icelandic title =) It will give you an idea of what to expect. That one is from ep and is a bit more minimal than the full length, but a good and extremely sad song. The ep has some voices...not vocals but weird manipulated speech. it really works though I think and does not detract.
I'll have to look for that as well. Thanks for the tip.
no problem. hope you get to hear the stuff.
Okay so I'm replying a bit late but.. That guy is an inside joke on this Icelandic metal/alternative music forum I'm on XD Well at least he's used in a lot of inside jokes there. And he's on there too.
crust mostly, but i also like metal, oi, and ska
pretty much anything but rap and country....my cds are all mostly like neu metal and classic but my first cd was linkin park so i got some alternative in there and my buddy isnt rocking the hawk but is a total punk so i get that musical influence whenever im at his house so yah, just about everything but rap and country
Five finger death punch
All that remains
Green day

as long as it has a kick ass beat and good lyrics it's fine by me :)
a lot of subgenres of trance
-psychedelic trance
-hard trance
-uplifting trance

House
-electro house
-deep house

rock
-stolen babies

On a side note, I see that a lot of people here like rock.. And you should check out Infected Mushroom which is psy-trance/rock. I've been listening to them for years, and been to 4 shows so far, they just keep getting better. Check out infected mushroom-becoming insane, or suliman.
I LOVE them, I think goa is amazing.
Infected mushroom is playing where I live soon (Hasselt, Belgium), and they are going to do old work as well. Really can't wait.
old work? before they became rock.. like before bp empire?

RSS

Latest Activity

Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022