Mohawks Rock

I suppose punkrock is a obvious answer, but in addition to that?
Or mayby any special band?

My favourite genres is death metal, grindcore/goregrind and what we in sweden call "käng" (d-beat/hardcorepunk).

Views: 2044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well said
try these songs by lostprophets
start something and a million miles
A lot of different genres. Punk. Hardcore Punk. Crust. Metal. Electronica and Hardcore Dance. Reggae. Ska. Acoustic. Classical. Noise. (some)EBM. (some)Industrial. (some)Darkwave. (some)Goth rock. (first-wave)Emo. (some)Synthpop. (Very few)Country. (quite a bit of)Pop. (quite a bit of)Rap. (quite a bit of)R&B. Jazz. Blues. Then, whatever genres REM and Dispatch fit into.
good music
The only kinda music I really despise is country, that shit can ruin my day haha :b
I've grown pretty fond of electronica and metal, but practically anything energetic will do at a concert!
Punk is never really the same when you're not at a concert, even though some of the old stuff is nice
haha
Mostly rock. I don't really like electronic or rap music, but, ofcourse there's some exceptions. :)
Im into about every thing, Death Metal, Thrash, Black metal, Inudstrial metal, more metal....Indstrial music, Techno, (some) country, Punk, Hardcore, Funk, jazz, Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Horrorcore Rap, underground rap, just about anything...i play bass so i like to be virsitile in what i can play.
genres i like punk hardcore punk grindcore metal death metal screamo ska..
Im open to all music, at my work i have to listen to rock n roll and motown. I listen to classical, metal, classic rock, drum and bass, trance, new wave, folk, electronica n loads of other stuff but my faves are punk and ska
woo
I will listen to pretty much anything BUT country. that shit just down right sucks. I like Anti-Flag, against me! NOFX, Linkin park, rancid, +44, the clash, the ramones. like punk screamo ska rockabilly street punk hardcore

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured