Mohawks Rock

...why, when chicks get mohawks, do they have those little side burn things?

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cus it looks cool on some people,
and it makes it look a little more femm
i have a chelseahawk so i dont have those,just bangs.
frames the face..its crazy how a bit of hair on the sides of your face can make you look alot thinner
i have to have something around my face through, whether it be just bangs and sideburns or a whole front fringe.. i look gross without it
Yeah i agree. okay thanks.
It's cute and adds a feminine touch.
for me it makes me feel like i have more hair than i really do....
i love the little sideburns... i'd die to meet a chick with a hawk but sadly my area is why too ghetto and guido for that :-\ but hey its NYC even if it is the lamest part... im bound to find my lil sideburned mohawk goddess sooner or later lol

Join the crowd. x]

I don't. Apart from the hawk (and of course my eyebrows) I'm completely shaven.
Yea, looks more fem I guess. I used to let mine grow too, because it's also a little goth in my opinion and I'm more into that scene, but I never actually had them that long. After that I shaved my sides completely bald (before I had really short hair).

They are called "Earlocks" and they are most commonly seen with Chelsea Hawks as they compliment the bangs. However, they are becoming more common now with any Hawk and also on men. I am a guy and I have them. Give them a try and see what you think! :-)

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service