Mohawks Rock

list all the best hairsprays you have found to work

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use BedHead TIGI Hard Head spray - comes in a silver can.

It's strong and smells heavenly.
Bed head hard head works the best for me because it dries really fast and is flexible but stays up. The only other one I have tried is rave x4 and I don't like it very much because it dries really slow.
i use got2be spray and get good results... dries fairly nice and pretty rock solid... i also tend to use a bit of hair glu8e on the bases just to get a nice solid start
bed head hard head hairspray ftw!
i just tried v05 extra firm hold last night and trust me dont use it, i went liberty spikes and they kept splitting whenever i used the hairprsay
Rave 4x

elaborate on this bed head hard head stuff please? better than Rave? Rave has worked very good for me but I am open to finding better things =D so list the pros and cons (if any) you can think of please?
bed head is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then rave!

bed head lasts longer, its stronger, its more flexible, and it smells better :P its alot more expensive but overall it takes the cake

example: friday i went to the la county fair.. i had random people bending, touching, and running their hands through my hawk all day..2 days later it still looks like i just put it up and i havent added a drop of extra hairspray since i put it up friday morning ^.^
Having extreme trouble finding Bed Head in Western NY state so looked online to find it isl ike 10 bux a can!?!?!

That made me say fuck that being very anti-consumerist/capitalist. I will stick with the 2.25 can of Rave 4x once per month that has been good to me =)
its more then that here =/ but it deff works the best for me..its worth it in my opinion. more places are starting to carry it here too, at first it was only one or two beauty supply stores and now a few big places like vons and target have it..makes life easier
I use tresemme freezehold!

huh, in australia that bottle is all black and blue...
i just use egg whites never heard of toothpaste but worth a try and its minty

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
2 hours ago
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
2 hours ago
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo