Mohawks Rock

everywhere u see england has become more facist and more racist

ITS TIME WE MAKE A STAND

Kids are getting kicked out of school cause of there apperance.
You hear childen using racist slur. (obviously learned from their parents or people around them.)

It seems that this has become accepted and we now have conformed to their way of life

Its time we hit the streets, and show gorden brown and his possee of ass licking, money grabbing loons, what the true voice of england is.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well some foreign friends, and ive never racially attacked anyone,
so when is everyone meeting and were we need to do this otherwise the goverment ate going to put down new stupid fucking laws we suffering the resstion (sorry about my spelling) people are struggling for jobs so no jobs and the goverment are sat in their nice big house with a wod of cash in their pockets living the life. i'm in i need time and dat
As an anarchist, i the states need to have a draft. Too many people dont feel how bad these wars are.
and why should they i mean it sucks for the people who suffer because of it, but why should i die because of all this bullshit that our government feels we should fight over and if your an anarchist than i doubt you agree with most of the things the country does so why should we fight for this bullshit
maybe in ur area its fine but the other day i saw a boy about 16 go up to a lil muslim girl and slap her callin her a paki n saying go back to your own country

i was gna go n help but she booted him in the balls n sed this is my fucking country u cunt
she was about 9-10

i dnt care what people say
that is not right
sure she had the balls n strength to do that
but another CHILD may not
now ive seen ppl shout this shit at asians alot i usually intervien
ive seen old women had bottles thrown at them
n i fink its disgusting

im partially chinese right so if evry1 has to go bak to there country where should i go
ireland? or china ? even tho ive never been to either
y should a child or any person born in the uk have to move to a place thyve never been before just cuz some chav kid says so

and if u use the word paki its as bad as using nigger so many people dnt get that n itt makes me angry
u wont like me when im angry^^
xxx
yeah that shit pisses me off too, but thats pretty awesome what that girl did lol
Quote: "should be white"

Why? After all, some recent groups of immigration have been white - the colour of skin is not important. I'd be concentrating on raising civilised, rational behaviour in ALL people rather than worrying about some minorities skin-colour or race.

There's plenty problems with a lot of white folk acting like self-important tyrants who've not done anything honourable or good in their lives.

I would look at the reasons though behind political correctness from government policies - and I suspect it's all down to businesses support for cheaper workers.
definatly its a pile of shit the way ppl get treated
its so fucking discriminative n i fucking h8 it
there is no control over this country its run by the fucking pigs
which is wrong in sooooooooooo many fucking ways
n im gettin in more more fights at the weekends over nuffing
i mean the odd punch ups ok
but a couple of weeks ago me n my m8 kayla were started on 12 times mainly by men
but we hadnt done nuffin just cuz i hav a mowie n shes gt liberty spikes
it makes me sick
it realy does
we need a roit
xxx
its like that everywherte man in canada the same shit going on man i don't hate any races but man this gangsta culture went way out of control and there s no way for others anymore
i dunno man. gangsters are fucking pricks, yes. but it doesn't really matter. the only people who don't fucking hate the gangsters, are the gangsters. no-one else can stand their shit.
americas the same at least where i live and your completely right

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
21 hours ago
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service