Mohawks Rock

Hey, im thinking about a hawk.
some things on the mind....

1). not sure if im ready for the jump
2) when you got one, how did you style it when its not up?
3) what are guys opinions on them?

thanks

Views: 2654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it has to happen, i am on the prawl for a new gf
I'm quite sure you're not the only one.

I'd like a person in my life again aswell.
i second that!
My friends tried to convince me to get my mohawk for weeks before I actually did it. Once I had the top spiked and the sides in ponytails, I was sold. It is hot and wonderously fierce. I feel like a new me.... the same, but better at the same time.

Mine is down more than up, just because of lack of time... We cut it so it was wide, so when it falls on both sides it covers the short sides, [for work]... most of the time, though, I just brush it over on one side of bobby pin it back.

I've gotten so much attention from guys... and girls...[=) ] Most of it positive... REALLY positive.
mohawks are hot...FULL STOP
I want a hawked guy or gal (or a major fan at least), make a 'hawk dating site!!!
+1
agreed.there should be such a thing
id be down with that. i only know one person wt a mohawk in my town, but its really short, and ehh
first off its fuckin sexy
and i split mine down the middle and tell jokes like an old school comedian
If your willing to put up with the frustration of a 'hawk, don't hesitate, they frickin rule. Personally, I LOVE chicks with hawks. My girlfriend did a hawk one time and now im trying to convince her to cut it into a hawk! When mine is down, I devil locke it, just use some gel and form a spike that runs down the middle of your face. Since its between your eyes, you forget its even there!
+1 to all

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured