Mohawks Rock

Hey, im thinking about a hawk.
some things on the mind....

1). not sure if im ready for the jump
2) when you got one, how did you style it when its not up?
3) what are guys opinions on them?

thanks

Views: 2675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very cool.

but when its your gf and people say shit to her it will piss you off.....Alot.
it will piss her off too, but she wouldnt shave it if she couldnt take abuse
i can stand up for myself...its just fucking hair,theyre the ones making a big deal out of it when i know theyre just jealous cus they are afraid to save their head.
yeah but your my gf and its natural male instinct to hate that kind of bullshit.
who doesnt?
great now u made me think about it and *spurt* DAMMIT NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MY PANTS AGAIN!
youre right i did mean panties it was a typo.......pinocchio is one sexy bitch
deffo, and with those panties...
1) ive wanted a hawk since i was 12. finally got it at 14 after begging my mother for two years, never had the problem of being not ready.

2)just brush it to one side if its thin, maybe straighten it

3)mohawks are damn sexy and there should be more of them in the world. especially gals with mohawks, cause most chicks dont have the ovaries to do it. haha :)
CHICKS WITH HAWKS ARE BEYOND SEXYNESS! anyone who argues is fat
woo!
when i got mine i was up all night and couldnt sleep at all, then was 11am came around i called my friend mike up and asked him if i could use his buzzes and if he would take me to get hair dye then when we got back to my apt i just started hacking at my hair lol, my fraind mike thinks its great along with most of my guy friends and only a few of my guy friends dont like it but i dont give a fuck bc no matter what u say or do some1 some where is going to have somthing bad to say about it and then u just tell them to fuck ff or tell them get on their knees and start sucking
Im getting close to getting mine, I think my hair needs a bit more length, but Im getting really restless towards it. I just want to get it done. My boyfriend just shaved his off after two years of growing it and refuses to cut mine because he fears my mum!

But yeah just do it i say. I cant fucking wait, im going to have a chelsea hawk, i think it will suit me better because I dont like the shape of my face.

All my guy mates think it will look awesome, all the girls are telling me no.

RSS

Latest Activity

Gibby updated their profile
yesterday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service