Mohawks Rock

Hey, im thinking about a hawk.
some things on the mind....

1). not sure if im ready for the jump
2) when you got one, how did you style it when its not up?
3) what are guys opinions on them?

thanks

Views: 2674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You just do it when your ready?
I put a clip in the back to hold it from flopping it looks a little like a pony tail, this also works

No idea but I never really got caught up in what other people think about me
If ur really not sure wait a little, but for a girl to shave your hair is a leap
So your gonna have to take a step to overcome that
Tie it in a pony or if u get a trihawk it will fall down and look like normal hair
well obviously guys have different oppinions, but I know a fair few of guys that think girls with them are attractive
1) If you're not sure or ready, then don't do it.

2) I have what is referred to as a chelsea-hawk. So when its down I'll either a) keep the bangs and front peices in my face, and the hawk messy, or b) the same thing except I'll rock a pompadore.

3) When I was younger and had one, a lot of guys called me a dyke. Now, I get mixed reactions (either guys think its awesome/hot, or they avoid me like the plague). If you're not confident/a strong person who can take b.s. comments, then don't do it.

If you're gonna do it, do it for yourself, and rock it with pride. You're the one who'd have to live with it and deal with a long-ass growning out period if you end up hating it.
dont hesitate! you'l never look back and who gives a fuck what the boys think??
It's just hair, girl, it'll grow back eventually. Might as well try it, if you don't like it, then you know not to do it again once you grow it out
chicks with hawks are so hot
it looks sexsie
=-D
I think we have pretty much established that mohawks are hot.
FUCK YES. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
can be summed up in three words , Sexy as fuck
1). not sure if im ready for the jump
2) when you got one, how did you style it when its not up?
3) what are guys opinions on them?

1). just do it when your ready no rush
2). i just slicked it back and i'm not sure why but i usually wore a hat or banana
3).They are pretty hot on chicks
well if ur punk 1.) your dedicating yourself to punk guys, if you go by the mohawk or dress, 2.) they wont give a fuck. good luck!
1) i've had a hawk for 6 years now and trust me it is so worth it, you gotta just do it and love it
2) i wear a hat but you can also put it in a pony tail if it's long
3) there is nothing hotter then a chick with a hawk when i see a girl with a hawk i melt.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service