Mohawks Rock

i get it randomly, and quite often. it's kinda creepy.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i get it a lot in pubs/clubs etc, not so much in the street, i dont mind as long as they dont try fuck it up and they ask
i dont mind if they ask either, but most of the time they just sneak up on me.
LOL, i had 1 dickhead who decided to pull a spike in a club once, and a drunk chick who was so fascinated at how it sprang back up when she flattened it, that she didnt stop doin it till it didnt spring back!
ive had mine flattened it was pissed.
I had a girl ask in a pub a couple months ago. When I agreed and she tried it, her other three pals got the impulse, jumped up and it was like a stampeding queue to touch and stroke my 'hawk and stripes! :O

The last girl was very sensuous about it, rubbing slowly up and down the sides - kinda made my scalp and neck go all tingly. :D Felt nice - and I didn't expect that!
i only get old ladies :( reaaaal old...
i get it alot..but it drives me crazy when people dont ask..just because i have a mohawk doesnt mean i no longer need my personal bubble space!
but has any one ever snuck up on you? thats shyt sucks so much
yep.. people used to do it alot in high school cause they thought it was funny and that i couldnt feel it. i would normally ignore it unless the same people did it over and over then i would resort to threatening their life and didnt have problems with them again. its not nearly as bad in public though..
Pulling sucks!! I had a buddy who that it was funny to just grab it and try to sculpt it in different ways. I told him you know its easier if you just describe it instead grabbing it.
i see this is a problem that has plagued us all at one point in time.
at my school i get scissor attacks and they also make sure it doesnt stand up

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo