Mohawks Rock

This is the part where you simply introduce yourself to whoever decides to join up! So lets get started!

Hola, I am Nich. My real name is Nicholas Roditcher and I have been into body modification since I was 15. I received my first tattoo at the age of 18 and ever since then I have been hooked on the idea of getting into the industry. So I decided to search for an apprenticeship. I am happy to say that I have found one and have been sticking with it for the longest time. I'm six months in and have two and a half more years to go before I am a professional. It was a lot of work and waiting for the right moment but it happened and I couldn't be happier.

Anything else you wish to know about me, feel free to message me.

Views: 579

Replies to This Discussion

not sure if i've ever replied to this. 

My name is Boogle, I'm 23 and I got my first piercing at age 18 (I seem to be a late bloomer). :D 

I now have two holes in each of my lobes the first holes are stretched to 6g (goal 00g... for now ;D). 14g conch pierced on both ears and I got my rook pierced today on my left ear. :3
I've had two other piercings that i unfortunately had to take out, one due to work an the other one due to sports (Nose & "ear cuff"... don't really know the proper term for it haha)

I still would like to get my other rook pierced (i try to keep things symmetrical) , my nose re-pierced and possibly done on both sides, a smiley, vertical surface bars next to both of my tragus, and a medusa.

I've always been interested in a tongue piercing but I've had some friends who have bitten down on their piercing or ate the balls off their tongue ring... that just seems really inconvenient. I dont want to have to take my piercing out every time i eat or chew carefully. 

As for tattoos i still have none. My favorite tattoo artists are living in other countries and I need to search for someone with similar style here in the states (preferably my state). No worries though, I'm not in a big rush. 

RSS

Latest Activity

A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Monday
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Monday
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
Mark Janes replied to rotten's discussion 'What kind of music are you into?'
Oct 13, 2023
Emil Sellven posted photos
Dec 20, 2022
VooDoo_Drunk shared Dead End Demon's photo on Facebook
Nov 30, 2022
A photo by Mohawkedleatherguy was featured
Oct 15, 2022
A photo by Bartje Punk was featured