Mohawks Rock

Post your thoughts about MohawksRock.com and any ideas you might have to make this a truly useful and fun resource. I've got a lot of ideas, but this is for all of you too, and if I can figure out how to make it happen I will try to get it in there.

Just to kick off a few ideas, I'd like to incorporate music, movie and book reviews and ratings. I have a feeling our group might differ from the mainstream and hopefully together we can help identify some really great material.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just checked - albums are limited to just 75 images and we have over 2600 members. I'm surprised I didn't run out during the blue 'hawk album considering I went through all 15000 images.
I was going to add another two widgets (for embedded albums) in my textbox, but although it now seems to not be so limited in size, it came up with this warning:

"We're Sorry

You can only place 1 widget in a Text Box. Please remove 3 widgets. Learn more."

The irony is, I have currently two widgets in there - so have Ning changed the limits on not allowing more than 1 widget in a text box? I checked the 'Learn more.' but all their FAQ sections about text-boxes don't mention any limits and just use the plural 'widgets' when talking about adding to them. :|
Not that big a deal, I just can't edit it now without having to lose one of the two album widgets.
I've noticed quite a few of the ideas have been added round the site - good work, man! =) Thanks.
If you could look at other's 'favorite photos' and not just your own.
being able to see picture comments on the iphone would be handy... i get a notification, but cannot view or reply...
Again on the phone, how about inbox and groups on the profile.

Cheers

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
yesterday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
yesterday
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo