Mohawks Rock

I'm off to a networking event tonight, it's a shirt and tie/suit type event and i don't know what to do with my hair! It's a great opportunity for me to make a few new contacts so i want to look the part but I'm lost with what to do with my hair.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I comb mine down for such events....
Your hawk isn't too long, you could wear it up, a lot of professionals that my dad works with have short mohawks, I like them a lot. And they're politicians. It's kind of a don't mess with me statement they got going on.
If you do leave it down make sure it looks neat.
You could go with a jacket and hat 1920's style.

Slightly spiking it backward in a slicked back appeal also probably won't set people back as much as a spiked forward look.

The most important thing you can do is radiate your friendliness and smile. Truly smiling, engaging and being interested in others will set people at ease, and then perhaps even make them more intrigued in who you are.

Good luck, and good question.
I agree with Erika. Neatness is the key. BTW, I'm a professional engineer.
ok, well I took a short gathering of info from these people, and besides the "comb it down" idea, I put together neatness, friendliness and lookin snazzy, so i thought my senior pic could definatley be shared here as well, I think I pulled of the whole formal mohawk thing very well.

Photobucket
thats true this pic looks great

RSS

Latest Activity

Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4
Toker left a comment for krazyk
Apr 2
Toker left a comment for ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots
Apr 2
Ty Wild updated their profile
Apr 1
A photo by Tay Tay Hashbarger was featured
Mar 25
Profile IconKyle Myers, xtrmepunk, Brandon Stillman and 4 more joined Mohawks Rock
Mar 25
Mohawkedleatherguy shared a profile on Facebook
Jan 18
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service